Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 7

The Launch Plan has come to an end. I feel great, have loads of energy, my skin is brighter and I think I've even lost some inches as a bonus. Conclusions - juice juice juice yourself slim and happy!!!!
The Launch week has also prepared me for a long term changes, which is it's point I suppose. Chocolate and junk food cravings have gone and all I crave now is salmon (haha strange , protein probably) and coffee (yes - still coffee addict). Tomorrow I'll wake up and have a cup of warm water with lemon and then make my breakfast smoothie. It has to be mango, it wasn't included in the Launch Plan and I do miss it. Like I mentioned before, I'm going to stick to having juices/smoothies for breakfast, with some oats or eggs on a Sunday maybe, as sort of a treat. I will also keep having soup every day, there's so many delicious recipes for those, so I don't think I will ever get bored. One thing I have found little challenging (but not impossible!) during the Launch was preparing everything in advance for the whole day at work. From this week I think I will be little more flexible here, luckily there's a supermarket near my office, which means I can just buy ingredients for a salad on the way in and put it together at lunch time. Good option will be a pre-made salad as well, I think every supermarket has them in the fresh veg aisle, they always pack dressing in the small sachet, so it's easy to swap for a better one (love balsamic vinegar or a lemon/lime juice on my salads).

So this is the last post from the 7 days Launch Programme. I want to thank all of my lovely Twitter friend's for the support and great comments. If I got anyone into juicing, I'm really please, it is fantastic for our bodies, how could it not be though - all fresh and natural ingredients we lucky to receive from Mother Nature.
Happy to answer all questions anyone might have about this or other juicing plan (done them all now, some more than once).

Have a great coming week everyone!!!!
Juice love xxxxx

P.S. I'm not going anywhere, will still be blogging, about juicing, nutritious eating, fitness and anything else that I feel I would like to share my opinions about. Must admit, got hooked up to blogging :)

Speak very soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment